"Outside many hotels, we can see a large smoke exhaust pipe to remove useless exhaust gas, but did you know?"
Ventilation and smoke exhaust pipe facilities in high-rise buildings should be divided into mechanical smoke exhaust facilities and natural smoke exhaust facilities that can open external windows.
The mechanical smoke exhaust system of the room is arranged according to the smoke prevention zones.
(1) Smoke exhaust facilities shall be provided in the following parts of Class I high-rise buildings and Class II high-rise buildings with a building height exceeding 32m:
1) Internal walkways exceeding 20m in length;
2) Rooms with an area of more than 100m2 and frequently occupied or with a large amount of combustibles;
3) The atrium of high-rise buildings and the basement where there are often people staying or there are many combustibles.
(2) Fire and smoke prevention measures shall be taken for ventilation and air conditioning systems.
(3) Mechanical smoke exhaust facilities shall be provided in the following parts of Class I high-rise buildings and Class II high-rise buildings with a building height exceeding 32m:
无直接自然通风，且长度超过20m 的内走道或虽有直接自然通风，但长度超过60m 的内走道；
Internal walkways with no direct natural ventilation and a length of more than 20m or internal walkways with direct natural ventilation but a length of more than 60m;
Rooms without windows or with fixed windows on the ground that have an area of more than 100m2 and often have people staying or there are many combustibles;
Atrium without natural smoke exhaust conditions or with a headroom exceeding 12m;
Except for rooms with windows such as window wells for natural smoke exhaust, the total area of each room exceeds 200m2 or the area of a room exceeds 50m2, and there are often people staying or there are many combustibles in the basement.
Ventilation and smoke exhaust pipe facilities installed in high-rise buildings should meet the following requirements:
(1) The smoke exhaust outlet shall be located on the ceiling or on the wall adjacent to the ceiling, and the horizontal distance from the adjacent edge of the nearby emergency exit along the walkway direction shall not be less than 1.50m. The distance from the smoke outlet on the ceiling to combustible components or combustible materials should not be less than 1.00m.
The smoke outlet shall be normally closed and equipped with manual and automatic opening devices.
(2) The horizontal distance from the smoke outlet in the smoke control zone to the remote point should not exceed 30m.
The smoke exhaust branch pipe shall be equipped with a smoke exhaust fire damper that can be automatically closed when the smoke temperature exceeds 280 ℃.
(3) The smoke exhaust fan can be a centrifugal fan or an axial flow smoke exhaust fan, and a smoke exhaust fire damper that can automatically close when the smoke temperature exceeds 280 ℃ should be installed at the entrance of the machine room. The smoke exhaust fan shall be able to operate continuously for 30 minutes at 280 ℃.
(4) In a mechanical smoke exhaust system, when any smoke outlet or smoke exhaust valve is opened, the smoke exhaust fan should be able to start automatically.
Thank you for reading. The source of this article is: Jinan Ventilation Pipe Processing. For more information and questions, please click: http://dhene.com We will continue to work hard to provide you with services, thank you for your support!